Released: August 2022
Updated: September 2022
Latest Server build: 19.0.2 (23333)
Key features and fixes
- New: Server component terminology updates
- New: Custom administrators' permission for RD Session Hosts is removed
- New: Server components supported on Windows Server 2008 R2 up to Windows Server 2022
- Fixed: Parallels RAS Console does not detect new versions.
- Fixed: When upgrading templates, firewall port rules TCP 30010 and UDP 30009 are not retained
- Fixed: Guest VMs may fail to create
- Fixed: After upgrade, the secondary Connection Broker can end up with the "Not verified" state
- Fixed: When using Universal Printing, redirected printers may fail to be added to the system
- Fixed: Users might not be able to start desktops from other host pools
- Critical Fix: Possible host crash due to RasRdpFs.sys driver
Please refer to the Parallels website for downloads of the latest server, clients, documentation and release notes:
You may also wish to view the notes on previous releases.
- Parallels RAS 19.0.2 is fully compatible with
- AppsAnywhere Server >= 2.12
- AppsAnywhere Client >= 1.6.0
- Cloudpaging >= 9.1
Versions not listed as being fully compatible may still work, but functionality will be limited.
Further information is available on the Product End of Life / Support Policy.
AppsAnywhere advise that customers upgrade their own Parallels servers and clients using the Parallels RAS Console on one of the Publishing Agent Servers (usually the same as the Gateway server) by following:
Server upgrades can be carried out by AppsAnywhere Support on request. To schedule a server upgrade please contact support and suggest some suitable times.
AppsAnywhere Clients should be upgraded as soon as possible once a new version is released.
- Set the Current Version for all clients to the latest release in AppsAnywhere Admin > Client Settings.
- Upgrade managed devices (including RDSH Servers) by following Managed Deployment of AppsAnywhere Clients.
- Once managed devices have been upgraded, set the Minimum Versionfor relevant clients the latest release.