Released: June 2022
- AppsAnywhere Server 2.12.0.0628
- AppsAnywhere Windows Client 1.6.0
- AppsAnywhere Mac Client 1.6.0
AppsAnywhere Support will contact all customers starting from 1st July 2022 to initiate the upgrade process.
Upgrade requests can be submitted in advance and customer details will be added to a list, which will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
If there is a particular date or deadline to complete the upgrade by, please contact AppsAnywhere Support and the team will endeavor to complete the upgrade before the given date.
- Dates for upgrades cannot be confirmed until all the prerequisites for deployment have been confirmed by the AppsAnywhere team.
- AppsAnywhere Clients should be updated in advance of the Server upgrade.
- AppsAnywhere 2.12 is fully compatible with
- AppsAnywhere Windows and Mac Clients >= 1.6
- Cloudpaging >= 9.1
- Parallels RAS >= 18.2
- AppsAnywhere Client 1.6 is compatible with all previous versions of AppsAnywhere
- AppsAnywhere OneDrive Launcher 1.0.2 is only compatible with AppsAnywhere client >= 1.4.1
Versions not listed as being fully compatible may still work with AppsAnywhere, but functionality will be limited.
Further information is available on
AppsAnywhere Clients should be upgraded as soon as possible once a new version is released.
- Set the Current Version for all Clients to the latest release in AppsAnywhere Admin > Client Settings.
- Upgrade managed devices by following Managed Deployment of AppsAnywhere Clients.
- Once managed devices have been upgraded, set the Minimum Version for relevant clients to the latest release.
- AppsAnywhere Mac Client 1.6.0 pkg
- AppsAnywhere OneDrive Launcher 1.0.3 x64
- AppsAnywhere Policy Template 1.4 gpo | plist
In preparation, customers should read the following documentation:
- AppsAnywhere Appliance for VMware
- AppsAnywhere Appliance for Hyper-V (Gen 1)
- AppsAnywhere Appliance for Hyper-V (Gen 2)
- AppsAnywhere Appliance for Azure (vhd)
- AppsAnywhere Appliance for AWS (ova)
If planning to migrate to Azure from existing on-premise servers, please contact AppsAnywhere Support for advice and guidance.