Released: June 2022
- AppsAnywhere Server 220.127.116.116
- AppsAnywhere Windows Client 1.6.0
- AppsAnywhere Mac Client 1.6.0
AppsAnywhere Support will contact all customers starting from 1st July 2022 to initiate the upgrade process.
Upgrade requests can be submitted in advance and customer details will be added to a list, which will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
Please note: dates for upgrades cannot be scheduled until all the prerequisites for deployment have been confirmed.
- AppsAnywhere 2.12 is fully compatible with
- AppsAnywhere Windows and Mac Clients >= 1.6
- Cloudpaging >=9.1
- Parallels RAS >=18.2
- AppsAnywhere Client 1.6 is compatible with all previous versions of AppsAnywhere
- AppsAnywhere OneDrive Launcher 1.0.2 is only compatible with AppsAnywhere client >=1.4.1
Further information is available on the Product End of Life / Support Policy.
The server upgrade process is a migration from existing AppsAnywhere servers, to the new virtual appliance based servers.
In preparation, customers should read the following documentation:
- AppsAnywhere Appliance for VMware
- AppsAnywhere Appliance for Hyper-V (Gen 1)
- AppsAnywhere Appliance for Hyper-V (Gen 2)
- AppsAnywhere Appliance for Azure (vhd)
- AppsAnywhere Appliance for AWS (ova)
If planning to migrate to Azure from existing on-premise servers, please contact AppsAnywhere Support for advice and guidance.
- Set the Current Version for AppsAnywhere Client and Cloudpaging Player to the latest release in AppsAnywhere Admin > Client Settings.
- Upgrade managed devices by following Managed Deployment of AppsAnywhere Clients.
- Once managed devices have been upgraded, set the Minimum Version for AppsAnywhere Client and Cloudpaging Player to the latest release.