Updated: January 2022
Latest Build Version: 22.01.05
Key features and fixes
- Updated Looker engine and log4j components in response to (CVE-2021-44228)
- Updated Appliance Configuration Console (ACC)
- System updates can now be scheduled via the ACC
- Updated SMTP configuration
- Chromium module updated
- Improved dashboard management
- Full app names are displayed on the Analytics dashboard
- AppsAnywhere Analytics Build 22.01.05 is only compatible with AppsAnywhere >=2.10
- AppsAnywhere Client versions prior to 1.3.8 (Windows) and 1.3.7 (Mac) are not compatible with AppsAnywhere Analytics
- AppsAnywhere Clients must be upgraded to the above versions before Analytics is installed, or data will not be recorded correctly and you may see discrepancies in the reports
Further information is available on the Product End of Life / Support Policy.
The server upgrade process is a migration from existing AppsAnywhere servers, to the new virtual appliance based servers.
AppsAnywhere Support will contact all customers in due course to schedule an upgrade. Alternatively, tickets can be submitted requesting one.
In preparation, customers should read the following documentation:
New installations are completed by following Deploying Analytics (appsanywhere.com).
The virtual appliance is provided in the following formats
- AppsAnywhere Analytics Appliance for VMware
- AppsAnywhere Analytics Appliance for Hyper-V (Gen 1)
- AppsAnywhere Analytics Appliance for Hyper-V (Gen 2)*
- AppsAnywhere Analytics Appliance for Amazon AWS
- AppsAnywhere Analytics Appliance for Microsoft Azure